View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 07:08 PM   #114 (permalink)
Nitrouz
Track Member

Drives: 40th Z, GTR, 420z-tt
Nitrouz has a spectacular aura aboutNitrouz has a spectacular aura aboutNitrouz has a spectacular aura about

So....I really couldn't stand driving a stock car anymore. It's been a full day of stock, and that's too much for me.

Since I'm still waiting on parts from the shipping company, I decided to put on what I have first..... Since the GTR Start Button, Reverse Camera, and Nismo Shift Knob was on already, I just added 2 simple things...

Evo-R CF B-Pillars and Evo-R CF Fang Covers

Very easy to install. I got some of my own 3M double sided tape though. Much stronger and 5 times as wide as the ones Evo-R supplies. Applied it on, used a heat gun to make sure it's as sticky as can be, and goes on perfectly. Fitment is excellent, and I'm very picky. From what I read, the Evo-R rear diffuser is a bit more difficult to go on, so I'm leaving that until later when I have my car on the hoist for the HKS exhaust install.

On the 40th Anniversary Quartz color, the CF pretty much matches up so the CF is not as pronounced as say if you put it on a white or red or blue Z. But it's still nice and subtle, and gives it a splash more flare. With my full CF kit coming, I'm sure it'll be a bit more emphasized later on.

Some pictures...