View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 03:04 AM   #25 (permalink)
Phimosis
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 2013 911 4S
Phimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond reputePhimosis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSlicks View Post
I would drop it but I've already been scraping that front air damn. Ironically one of the worst places is where you have to go to get into the Nissan dealer, did it on the test drive, LOL. They need a folding one like the Corvettes have.

As for the wheels, I think eventually I'm just going to move up a size, 9.5" front, 10.5" or 11" rear. With the correct offsets they should sit just right.
I does have a folding one like the Corvette. It's just that each time I fold it, I have to go back to my tire store and have them drill out a couple of rivets and put new ones in for me.
Phimosis is offline   Reply With Quote