View Single Post
Old 06-09-2009, 12:13 AM   #62 (permalink)
Supergoji
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Z32tt / Supra tt
Supergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond reputeSupergoji has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Supergoji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenorino View Post
Why do people make these ridiculous comparisons and statements? You mean if you basically can't afford a brand new Nismo then your dream car is really very used Porsche that will probably be more than 10 years old with 65k miles on it? If it is then what are you waiting for?
well lets see. a 996 twin turbo started in i think 2000 and ended in 2004 i think.
it has awd, 420hp, dry sumped, racing brakes. and with 40-50k miles big freaking deal.

put another few G's into it and it'll be a monster.

the reason i say this is because why buy a Z for 40k when you can get into a TT porsche for the same money?

so you are telling me you wouldn't want one of these sitting in your driveway for the same money??

this one happens to be going for 44k with 44,000 miles. which with after taxes and all associated fees the nismo will be within a stone toss of. theres a silver one same year i believe going for $42,000 with 34,000 miles.

check'm out

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/search...=1244524174576

just sayin..

i love both porsche and nissan. but hey gimme a nismo for 35 and chuck a turbo kit on it and the porsche wont touch it.

Last edited by Supergoji; 06-09-2009 at 12:17 AM.
Supergoji is offline   Reply With Quote