View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 09:13 AM   #48 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
Yes but the Z06 is also an ego car. You know that you can roast 99.99% of the cars on the road you will ever encounter.
I freely admit that is part of why I want one, but mainly, I want something that is unique. Something that "goes to 11". They made a little over 500 of them last year. It's far from "limited edition", but they are unique, if only in their stock capabilities. Right or wrong, practical or not, I have dreamed about owning either a Viper or Z06 since highschool.

I am very tempted, if the bank denies, to just save another $20K up this year and re-approach this problem this time in 2012 and catch the last C6 Z06's made and with 30K down, I don't think anyone is going to blink. Either way, what's just 1 more year for something you have dreamed about since you first got a car? I am leaning strongly toward toward that.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 12-31-2010 at 09:16 AM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote