View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 12:58 AM   #9 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckd05 View Post
you would be suprised what dentist do and dont care about... He has sweet air on him, he may just be a lil luny or immature but who would be filming him for no reason ? I say its set up...

but nothing beets a little nitrous for dental work.. the effects more or less make you want to say nothing at all, not pretend to shift with your hands and feet... my vote goes to a setup.
His buddy saw him nutting up and whipped out his iPhone. Pretty simple I think. Who knows if he just got nitrous? He well could have had some Versed or another drug. I know nitrous does nothing at all to me, at least, the one time they put it on me, and they used versed and diprovan, IIRC although that was a few years ago.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote