View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 10:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerxj17 View Post
\

did you order yours shorter? it looks great. what type of modification did it require? i am going to hold off on my voodoo/short shifter install until i get one now i think...
Racer..Thanks! The stock boot has 4 locating holes that the 350 did not have, though all the small locating holes lined up just fine. I couldn't find my leather punch so I just slit the leather where these holes are so the boot would fit down over the plastic bosses that those holes go over. It's pretty self explanatory when you get it apart. Redline has install instrucions and pictures for the 350 on their site.. The Voodoo sits a bit lower so you are essentially shortening the throw a bit. I bought the stock height boot. It stretches a tad going into reverse so only get the shorter one if you have a B&M..

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote