View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 08:14 PM   #33 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakoye View Post
Ah, you're a better man than I. I'm not realistically looking to buy until 2012.

Being responsible sucks and all.
I spoke with a new union because my old one was yanking me around (I did what they asked, and now they are asking for something else), and they are going to take my case to the board of directors on the Z06 (anything over 50K has to go through that process), and I am going to see what they can do. If they too nix the idea, I will probably do a TT 370Z unless they tell me "save a couple K more and we'll do it" or something. I will know which direction I am headed by near the end of Jan. I think a clean TT install by Z1 or GTM would make me very happy, though. It would not look as exotic as the Z06, but the interior would be nicer and I think the performance would keep me very happy.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 12-30-2010 at 08:20 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote