View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 08:12 AM   #25 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Actually thinking about it soon (1-3 months?). My credit-union has seriously tightened up their lending proceedures and the Z06 may be out of the picture. They would finance 100% of a $40K MSRP vehicle, though, and that would leave me with the downpayment I saved up for the Z06 to put a twin-turbo setup in the 370. I'm a flexible person with life and like to keep my options open. It seems like the issues with the FI setups have been worked out, and like I said all along, my only issue with the 370Z was the cheap paint and the lack of power. The TT kit fixes the power, and about a month ago I became aware of "car wraps", which takes care of the cheap paint. Besides, buying a cheaper car would allow me to move/do whatever I wanted a lot sooner than a more expensive one. So, will just see what the bank says and go from there.
Cool, man! I hope that whatever car you end up in, you're happy with it. And I agree that buying a cheaper car allows for more financial flex.

I feel you on wanting a sports car after driving a sedan for several years. That's where I was last year.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote