Thread: Brake Bias
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 07:31 AM   #2 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
I'd like to know for sure that if I where to get a six piston BBK for just the fronts on my Z and leave the rears alone (base model only) would there be an effect on brake bias problems of any kind? I have a budget and it's not to strict. I'd just like to get an LSD. I got to get that at the least. And also if you did have the rear sport brakes along with a six piston front kit with that be an issue?
If you go with just the front then it would move the brake bias forward slightly. The car has probably just a little too much rear bias to start with so this isn't an entirely bad thing, and you can always fine tune the rear by using a different pad compound.