View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010, 01:05 AM   #2338 (permalink)
phelan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Scoobaroo
phelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond reputephelan has a reputation beyond repute

The 'Fire Wenger' chants are getting quite loud these days. Can't really blame some of the fanbase. No reason to go berserk and make EIGHT CHANGES to a winning team. Nasri and Walcott should have started, seal the game, then come off at HT or 60 minutes.

Like I said, the Squillaci experiment is a massive failure. I hope that when Vermaelen returns, it's TV5 / Djourou as our main CB pairing, and Koscielny pairing up with whoever is a little more fit. I wish Wenger would really go for Mertesacker, but he's said time and again he's not buying in the January window. Which is ridiculous, IMO.

凛 ('Rin') - 2009 Nissan 370Z
With silence comes peace. With peace comes freedom. With freedom comes silence.
phelan is offline   Reply With Quote