View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 11:48 PM   #48 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
I looked at a few dynos and I am not so sure I am agreeing with this anymore. The 370Z with a TT kit (I know, this is about SC...) is pretty strong in the torque department, even down low. I was suprised.
Now your talking about a TT witch will alway make more torque than a supercharger.The 370z with a TT makes way more torque that a supercharger. Where talking about a 370z SC here,the torque of the Z06 will push you back in the seat and would make the Z06 feel faster than the SC 370z. The most torque I have seen out of a sc 370z if 350 ish with the GTM SC a Z06 has 400 plus. I have also seen Stock Z06 do mid 11's all day at the track a SC 370z would have a hard time doing that.
Mr.Squeeze is offline   Reply With Quote