View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 11:46 PM   #23 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL 4Motion View Post
/\ at those powerr levels, I'd be more concerned w/the shorter wheelbase of the 370z as a limiting factor for car control/handling (vs. something like the zo6. From what I've read, which was just quoted in this thread, the 370z is world's improved over the 350z and is a very rigid car.
Short wheelbases can be a concern with a lot of power output, but having owned a 700whp car with a 94.5" wheelbase, I can comfortably say anyone that is a reasonably competent driver should be able to handle FI power levels in the Z. It's not nearly as big of an issue as it is often made out to be.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote