View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 11:07 PM   #20 (permalink)
FL 4Motion
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Baby Shark
FL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond reputeFL 4Motion has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImportConvert View Post
Well, we will see. The other car besides the Z06 that I have looked into is the GT500. All depends on what the bank says they will/won't finance. If they are bent on financing below the $50K limit, then the Z is my choice of ride under the $50K range. Above that tier, are the GT500 and the Z06. Been putting away $1500/mo for whatever, and am itching to get back into a sports car.

My reason for asking the torsional rigidity is because I am curious how it compares to the Z06, since that is the power level I am shooting for with a TT kit if I go with the Z. Basically, will the structure of the 370Z handle 420-440whp soundly, reliably, and over 100K miles?

/\ at those powerr levels, I'd be more concerned w/the shorter wheelbase of the 370z as a limiting factor for car control/handling (vs. something like the zo6. From what I've read, which was just quoted in this thread, the 370z is world's improved over the 350z and is a very rigid car.
FL 4Motion is offline   Reply With Quote