View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 09:35 PM   #15 (permalink)
ImportConvert
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 CX5 GT Reserve
ImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond reputeImportConvert has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by esfourteen View Post
When are you buying a 370z again?
Actually thinking about it soon (1-3 months?). My credit-union has seriously tightened up their lending proceedures and the Z06 may be out of the picture. They would finance 100% of a $40K MSRP vehicle, though, and that would leave me with the downpayment I saved up for the Z06 to put a twin-turbo setup in the 370. I'm a flexible person with life and like to keep my options open. It seems like the issues with the FI setups have been worked out, and like I said all along, my only issue with the 370Z was the cheap paint and the lack of power. The TT kit fixes the power, and about a month ago I became aware of "car wraps", which takes care of the cheap paint. Besides, buying a cheaper car would allow me to move/do whatever I wanted a lot sooner than a more expensive one. So, will just see what the bank says and go from there.

Last edited by ImportConvert; 12-29-2010 at 09:41 PM.
ImportConvert is offline   Reply With Quote