View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 12:38 PM   #57 (permalink)
TypeOne
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: BSM 370
TypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond reputeTypeOne has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to TypeOne

Hey, just reading around the forum... it was a question I had. I believe the response was similar in the thread where someone had posted the Motordyne intake manifold. Everyone was quick to say it was the greatest thing, yet dyno graphs show it losing power up top. Now, I won't say that power low and mid isn't a good thing, but certainly for the money it would be nice to have something that gained power everywhere... right?

I'm not bashing anything, I would just like to see the actual results. I don't want to get caught up in the illusion that because these are so different, they are the greatest thing out there. Until I can see the dyno graph of it acutally making more power, than the standard test pipe everything else is moot.

Everyone's butt dyno is different. :-P

OP, do you have dyno graphs of the TPs you had before? Are you going to have something to compare these ART pipes to?
TypeOne is offline   Reply With Quote