View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 01:05 PM   #114 (permalink)
ChrisSlicks
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370Z Sport M6
ChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond reputeChrisSlicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by molamann View Post
After contacting Nissan directly, my dealership's part dept gave me a call and he said he'll offer me either the #999h1-a7009 or the #999W2-JT000. Even then, he's telling me that I'm in the wrong and that #999h1-a7009 is correct for my car and that #999W2-JT000 is for "Grand Touring" models. I tried to tell him that the Grand Touring doesn't exist for the 370Z and he keeps talking to me like I'm an idiot.

Anyways before I actually head out to the dealership, is there a chance that #999h1-a7009 will actually work on my 18" non-sports wheels?
All of us that were having problems had the sport wheels. It is possible that the non-sport might use the old 350 style lug nut. Easiest way to tell is to pull off one of the lug nuts while your there and compare it to the lock sets he is offering.
ChrisSlicks is offline   Reply With Quote