View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 06:52 PM   #14 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by antfd3s View Post
Im sorry captain english. I didn't proof read my post and I apologize to you for and the rest of Z community. This is an example of typing from my phone spontaneously. Again im sorry for hurting your feelings. I fixed the post and its all ready for you to write a comment in return. Other then the one left. Unless your just here to be Mr perfecto typo error moderator guy.
LMAO! Where or how can I give you rep points for calling him captain english! I also love Mr. Perfecto typo error moderator guy. Lol. Too many dorks trying to play king websters dic.
What I love most about the 350 is all analog gauges. My only gripe with the 370 is that dorky 3rd robot gauge. They should have upgraded from that digital readout you guys are talking about to a hud. Either way though, both Z's are hott.

Last edited by UNKNOWN_370; 12-28-2010 at 06:55 PM.
UNKNOWN_370 is offline   Reply With Quote