View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 03:32 AM   #15 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

the car is now repaired, and they did a great job on refinishing and painting the rear bumper. But there is a bad part to all this. They refuse to refund my money for a faulty product, and are somewhat against the idea of informing the customer service thing of the problem with the cover....... im kinda curious as to why? why would they want other people to have the same problem in the future by not getting it fixed at its source? Its not like there service quality is in question..... dealerships arent even directly responsible for things nissan even make! since there not goin to pay for it, i will keep the cover..... any ideas how i could just modify the part on the back (remove the clear part) because the rest of the cover is literally perfect.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote