View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 03:17 AM   #7 (permalink)
pg6speed
Base Member

Drives: 10 Armada
pg6speed is on a distinguished road

This doesn't have anything to do with the meet but I wanted to put this out there to you local guys that are into racing your cars. My father n law bought me a pass for a driving/racing school that is going to take place on Febuary 19-20 just outside Fortworth. There is class time and driving time over a two day period. Instructors ride with you during the driving sessions to help you improve your skill. The cost is $295 which I think is not bad for a two day event where you will actually learn something. There are some slots left if anyone is interested. The event is put on by TheDriversEdge.net. Check out there site if you're interested. It's on a 1.7 mile road course with 16 turns. My father in law went to another event by them at College Station a month ago in his C6 vette and had a blast. He said there was everything from Miatas to Vipers and TT 350z's there but no 370z's.