View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 01:49 AM   #153 (permalink)
Carbon_z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Carbon Fiber 370z
Carbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to beholdCarbon_z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waizzz View Post
You're missing the point, it's a limited edition FACTORY tuned car.

The thread is titled is the NISMO worth it? Yes it is from what I and others have proved, can the performance be outmatched, yes it can. Can the performance, and exterior and extensive parts list be outmatched for the same value NO!!
Anything can be outmatched.... Perform we agree upon but exterior you said NO.... A beautiful set of 3 piece forged wheels from HRE 19's or 20's are outmatched and value hold great. I have never seen a set of USED HRE's sell under 5 grand but yet they are fairly close to the msrp.... NISMO doesn't compare. Exterior is opinionated as many do not consider the NISMO kit as the most attractive, me included. Looks good but definitely not top 3 kits for the Z for me.

I know what the thread is titled as I stated multiple times, in opinion form of course, its NOT worth it. Based on my post, I obviously know what the topic is labeled. You are basically favoring your side, just as I favor my side in this argument. BOth of us are responding or defending statements the exact same way. You are pro nismo and im not. You make points, I make points. You mention flaws, I mention flaws.

Some dude wants opinions and you think the whole world is going to agree with your statements? Obviously since this is posted on the form, he is somewhat unsure if the value or cost is worth it. Which in return is shows us that another person has doubt in the NISMO package.

PS: Just saw a guy on the forums wanting to sell his NIsmo brake set, from NISMO 370z for better brakes... WHY NOT buy the base or sports, and then build on from there? eliminating NISMO parts is the whole reason you drive a NISMO. Sad when you see NISMO owners replacing nismo parts. They dont even believe there the best out there.

Full Carbon Fiber Nissan 370z "400zTT" Fully Built 4.0L Twin Turbo 1300hp, 1100whp. Follow me on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/carbonz.
Carbon_z is offline   Reply With Quote