View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 06:15 AM   #16 (permalink)
crash1369
Enthusiast Member

Drives: C300 - 6spd
crash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond reputecrash1369 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 370zFORme!! View Post
Thanks for the responses guys. I'm still kind of on the fence. I really want the kenwood but I've read some really bad reviews about constant memory resets, and inconsistent startup times. Guess the search continues.
It hasn't really even been out very long and your average interwebs reviewer isn't all that bright so don't weigh it to heavily.

If the startup times vary is has not been enough for me to notice. I don't know what their talking about in regards to the memory, they probably hooked it up wrong
If that's the one you want then just buy it, you will never be happy otherwise. You can always return it if you find out you don't like it after all.
"At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you ever come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. We are all now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."
crash1369 is offline   Reply With Quote