View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 08:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
RedZed34
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z SR Sport Pkg
RedZed34 is on a distinguished road
Default New Front Lip Concept... Thoughts??

Hey guys,
I dont know if this will ever go anywhere or not, but maybe some of the manufacturers out there will see this and spark some ideas. I've been playin around in photoshop trying to design a lip that actually looks good (not bulky) and fits the Z lines a little better. I dont know if this idea would be a functional lip or not, but i'm really looking for appearance over function as I currently dont race my Z.

I created a 2 piece lip concept. The 370z has a very round and odd shaped lower section of the bumper making it very difficult to attach a lip. So I created a "filler" piece that would attach to the lower portion of the bumper (that would be color matched) and would "sqaure" out the lower portion of the bumper making it easier to attach a lip. Once that piece is in place, then a low profile carbon fiber or urethane lip could easily attach. Its kinda of hard to explain, so see my pics below... Let me know what you guys think. Thanks for looking!

Here's a stock Z for comparison:

Here's my concept:
Fast Intentions Catback Exhaust | Blacked Out Rear Valance | Illuminated Kick Panels | 20% Tints | Volk TE37SL Wheels 19x9.5" +22 / 19x10.5" +12 | Bridgestone RE-11s | Swift Spec-R Springs | SPL Rear Camber Arms | Stillen Splitter | Tarmac Sports Side Blades
RedZed34 is offline   Reply With Quote