View Single Post
Old 12-26-2010, 04:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute
Default 6spd: A Lesson In Subtlety

Got a lot of little goodies this X-mas. Lots of little, subtle mods. The sum of their parts ends up being quite pleasing in the end.

-Nismo S-Tune Exhaust
----Not the best for some, but this exhaust pleases more than any other Ive ever had and meets my every demand. The sound is slightly louder than stock, but a considerable amount deeper IMO, but still not anywhere close to as loud as the 18" FI exhaust I had previous. The tips are perfect for me and the build quality is very very good. The subtle nature of this is just perfect in every way for me. Coupled with the KN filters I have and the HPS hoses, the sound is killer, it says "RRRROOOOAAAARRRR Im gonna rip your f'ing head off" without being very loud at all. Many thanks to Scott at WestCo Nissan! Thanks buddy!
-Nismo Engine Cover
----Adds the finishing touch to the engine bay. the silver was too boring for my taste and this spices it up a bit, in a subtle way.
-HPS Intake Hoses
----These look great and really help smooth out the rpm range very nicely. The intake sound changed a bit under acceleration, a subtle deep tone.
-GTR Start Button
----Another subtle touch that gives the interior a bit of life with its red "WARNING - DO NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON"... button!
-Illuminated Kick Plates
----These are great, real classy and very easy to install. The orange Z light is subtle and matches the interior just perfectly.
-Rear Fog Light
----What a b1tch... had to grind off the old nuts since the studs turned inside to old assembly... But, the result in the end was well worth it. No longer does the rear bumper say "Hey look at this big, gaping a$$hole!". Looks much more respectable and you lose the cheap feeling the black butt plug brings.

Ill let the pictures do the talking for a while.

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

Before

After

S-Tune Exhaust

Enjoy!