View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 11:40 PM   #18 (permalink)
EazyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 6MT Sport pkg.
EazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond reputeEazyD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jikhead View Post
I ended up getting my 5 filters for just over $10 bucks. I went online to buy them as soon as this post was made back in November. The online inventory said they had the quantity, I just needed to go to two stores. The first store I went to for (3) gave me 2 and marked the pickup on the computer with my order. I got down the road realizing the guy gave me the wrong ones and took them back...they actually didn't have any. I went to the other store and they didn't have any either. So their inventory was all screwed up. I had to wait about 4 weeks to finally pick up all 5 filters. Each time I checked once a week, online inventory said they had quantity but they physically didn't when I went into the store. These guys keep horrible inventory and don't do audits at all I guess. When I picked up my filters, both store managers told me I was good to go even after I asked them if they didn't need to scan or enter my order # to mark that I picked them up. I told one of them that he was scanning my order # barcode on his PC, on the wrong screen of his POS program. So I tried to pay for all filters, but do to their lack of skills I got 3 of the 5 for free.
Whoa, sounds like a pain! Sorry you had a bad experience; I ordered online and picked them up that sae day. I had to get 4 for the Z and one for my DD because they only had 4 for the Z. But their quantity was right for this store..

Pearl White 2010 370Z Sport, Stillen CBE, tint, K&N drop-in filters, GT-R start button, Kenwood DNX-6980 with backup cam, LED bulbs, Raceseng shift knob.
EazyD is offline   Reply With Quote