View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #27 (permalink)
Z meese
Base Member

Drives: BC 2010 370ZRT
Z meese is on a distinguished road

Well, Merry Christmas to all! Would be much merrier if I had my Z! Have been through hell with this top issue. Nissan has had their engineer out quite a few times, replaced quite a few parts (even the convertible top computer brain), still didn't work! I have had a lawyer send a letter to Nissan NA to let them know that we are looking into a lemon law suit. Wouldn't you know, I got a call from service shop on Wednesday! The problem: (LOL) the top was not installed correctly the first time! So much for having a nissan expert engineer to figure it out. took him 4 visits,
replacing parts, and going to somerville, NJ to a convertible top seminar (and taking pictures) to figure it out! So, my car still sits at the shop because I'm not picking it up until Nissan comes up with a meaningful offer for me for not being able to drive my car for a month (this time. was 2 weeks before!). Nissan was supposed to call me back on Thursday before Christmas, of course they didn't, so I didn't even have the car to drive on Christmas....Oh, I can't wait until Monday rolls around and I can call them back!!!