View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #177 (permalink)
LinPark
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '17 Camaro 2SS A8
LinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond reputeLinPark has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to LinPark Send a message via Skype™ to LinPark

At long last I finished the engine bay - here are some pics with a little before/after action:

Just a quick comment on this one - I'm betting I am the only guy who had to remove his driver side front tire and fender well piece - like a moron I dropped one of the bolts and it fell down into a small crack and made its way all the way down to a little cavity right behind the driver tire. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way what you saw your father do so many times - lay down some drop clothes where you are working in case you drop a tiny little part.

I went with the Limited Edition Black to keep it simple under the hood - most people probably wouldn't even notice the changes without a side-by-side comparison but I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Still waiting to finish it off with the STB kit. Come on Chris, get me those last 4 bolts buddy!
LinPark is offline   Reply With Quote