View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 04:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssqpolo View Post
Hey guys. my car is at the shop of Zenclosures for them to make some custom boxes for the 370z! i was just wondering if you all had some suggestions for them (i.e. what setup you would like to see offered). Mike at Zenclosures can pretty much do anything, and he has a great set of ideas already of what to make. I look forward to see what he comes up with. If u have any ideas...post em so i can relay it him! thanks
A LOT of guys want to retain their trunk space and not remove/drive around with no spare, so.............. a box that sits down inside the spare tire itself, than can house an 8" or a 10" would be great. There are a few slimline/thinline subs out now in both 8" and 10", Pioneer comes to mind, as well as JL I believe. This would sell a lot of boxes!

John
antennahead is offline   Reply With Quote