View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 03:43 PM   #24 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dad View Post
Hey, I want to be a martyr also! No way would I buy this car with that oil issue. And I would tell any one interested in buying one, not to buy it!

A Corvette is not a fair comparison. Who in their right mind would buy an automobile from a company that is and has declared bankruptcy!
How about the Audi TT or the BMW Z4 instead.

No problem! Just don't buy one then!...I'll continue enjoying mine.

The Corvette has been in the sales tank for well over a year. The economy has killed "Toy" cars in general... The TT is also far short of it's sales goals as they've failed to excite the past MK1 owners, especially at their current price point, horsepower level, and driveline combinations. (my last 2 cars were a Vette and a TT BTW) . On the Z4, I think all the Dr's wives ae waiting for the new retractable hardtop....

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 06-07-2009 at 04:06 PM.