View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 02:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
ctzn
inquisitive

Drives: G35
ctzn is on a distinguished road
Default FS: (NorCal) 09 Pearl White 370Z 6spd

Looking to sell my 2009 Pearl White 370Z in order to free up some money for another car purchase.

I pre-ordered the car in November of 2008, and took delivery late January 2009. The car has been a brilliant weekend car for me. It sits in a gated underground garage during the week, and is only washed by hand.

The car has been broken in as per directions in the owners manual, and performs flawlessly. I just had it in for it's first full service at 3500 miles. As it sits the car has 41XX miles.

Here are the details of the car:

2009 Pearl White 370Z
Sports Package 6MT (w/SynchroRevMatch)
Illuminated kick plates
floor mats and trunk mat

I take great pride in keeping the car clean, has never been smoked in and has never seen so much as a soda can on the inside.

Full Disclosure: Both rear wheels have light curb damage around the outer edge, I was planning to have the wheels powder coated and the damaged sections fixed but have yet to do so. The under carriage of the side skirt on the driver side has slight scratches, can be fixed without being replaced. I will probably have this fixed within the week. The scratches can not be seen without getting under the car.

MSRP of car was $33,600
Asking price $29,000

More pics can be seen here:
ctzn's Pearl White w/Sports Package

Pictures of the damage:
Scuffed wheel

Please feel free to PM me with any questions or to see the car.

Last edited by ctzn; 06-07-2009 at 02:45 PM.
ctzn is offline   Reply With Quote