View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 01:56 PM   #4195 (permalink)
BanningZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 06' Nismo Frontier
BanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant futureBanningZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushing_Tin View Post
This is the same problem I had selling my 2007 Accord Coupe with only 16k miles. No luck with AutoTrader or FeEbay. I did get a lot of annoying automated sales calls though which pissed me off. In the end trading it or keeping it were my only options. And this was in January before the economy really went into the crapper.
Those automated calls are ridiculous. 2-3 times a week. I've even talked with the actual people, and they take a huge percentage to advertise it for you. What a joke.

Regarding the Accord, WOW! 25K now $20,990? Good luck dealership.
I'm just not willing to spend 38K+ without being able to pay 2/3 of the total price down. I'm now considering going without the Nav, and maybe down the road the touring package.

MB 06' Nismo VQ40DE