View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 12:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
chii370
Track Member

Drives: .
chii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to beholdchii370 is a splendid one to behold

well my car is to be repaired on monday 27th. Something im a little mad about though is that the parts manager is actually trying to keep me from telling the Nissan Corporate Customer Service. I had mentioned the information i had gotten from the forums about it, and it turned out that he hadnt even bothered to call nissan about the issue yet (had been 3 days at this point) even though i have a time restraint of another upcoming underway. He also cleverly dodged the part i had added about how i should be reimbursed for the cost of the product MADE by nissan that had damaged my NISSAN car....... im not really liking the trend i have been seeing with this cars service so far. They are very lacking on knowledge about ANYTHING pertaining to the vehicle they sell/service. And whenever a problem comes up it turns into a big ******* deal every time that takes 3 weeks to resolve because its mysteriously the "first" time its ever happened even though i go on the internet and can find 9 billion other people with the same ******* problem. No one knows ANYTHING about the damn car, they just know the basics.....like they read the brochure or something. "well sir, its red, it has 350 hp, gets 19-26mpg, and it has a syncro rev match technology!!" and thats about as far as there knowledge goes. Not sure i should even ******* LET nissan touch the car for anything other then an oil change because im pretty sure they learn something new about the car every time they work on one (thats a bad thing btw). If a product manufactured by a company especially as prestigious as NISMO damages something its specifically designed for, it should without question immediately be repaired/replaced and the defective product should be paid for out of pocket by nissan. Problem is, i dont know how to convey this to them without....how do i say this..... burning bridges? Even though the guy is lookin out for nissan a little more then he should...cough cough.... he has on multiple occasions got me parts at the price that HE has to pay for it so i dont have to pay those rediculous prices on there stupid web page for all those parts. How do i tell this guy i want him to fix my car, and give me my money back (while keeping the cover) without sounding like an ***. On the other hand..... this ***** getting old.
chii370 is offline   Reply With Quote