View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 10:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
Josh@STILLEN
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT
Josh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond reputeJosh@STILLEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by semtex View Post
Josh, here's my suggestion. Make a kit that takes advantage of those little panels next to the 'fangs'. Those panels can be removed. So make little urethane pieces that bolt into those slots with an exact fit, then make some sort of tubing that attaches to the back of the pieces and directs the air right at the filters of the G3. I'll be happy to do independent testing for you. (I know, big surprise, right?) The nice thing about this idea is that there's no need to cut into the fascia, no need for new fascia, doesn't spoil the look of the stock fascia, etc., etc. And I bet it'd be relatively inexpensive too.
I'd be happy to bring this up in next new products meeting.. thanks for the suggestion..
Josh@STILLEN is offline   Reply With Quote