View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 05:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
tbonesteak
Track Member

Drives: MY09 MB 6MT
tbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond reputetbonesteak has a reputation beyond repute

im hoping the reduction in sales is due to people finding out about the hot oil and holding off til Nissan fixes the prob. I know ive convinced ATLEAST 25 people who were about to pull the trigger NOT to buy this car and they went with another manufacturer instead. Word of mouth is very powerful and Nissan needs to learn that the consumers won't take care of them unless they care of us. I know i'm STILL holding off on buying the Z til the oil issue is fixed. I will continue to steer people away from purchasing this car. I want to try my best to help the current owners as well as future owners.