View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 03:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
molamann
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z with NAVVVVV
molamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond reputemolamann has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBRich View Post
I don't see how Shogun looking poor in one fight and then finishing off a washed up Chuck Liddell in another fight leads to the first title shot at Lyoto. I think we can all agree that Rampage was off his game against Forrest and even then Forrest simply out pointed him. IMO, he deserves first shot.

CroCop seems to have put his better years behind him and that really disappoints me as I've always been a huge fan of his. But hopefully I'm wrong and he can rise back to power. AND BY POWER I MEAN HEADKICKS!!! LOL.

Let's not forget Lesnar Mir. I have a respect for Lesnar's power and strength but I'm a big jiu-jitsu guy and would love to see Mir put a hurting on Brock.

And Finally, my favorite fighter GSP will be taking on Alves. Should be good as Alves seems to be one of the only 170s that can match GSP strength wise and he is a great striker.

I can not wait.
Yeah, I was quite surprised myself when I found out Rua is getting a title shot already. However, Jackson committed to TUF 10 so.

As for Cro Cop, it's quite evident that all that money and fame really got to him. Hopefully he can stay humble for a couple more fights so he can retire with a bang.

Mir by submission in rd1. Techniques over strength.

GSP vs Alves should be quite interesting. Can go either way I guess.
molamann is offline   Reply With Quote