View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 01:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
Knux
Base Member

Drives: NA
Knux is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FricFrac View Post
King George Nissan threw in the security etch of $250 for free otherwise I would have said no. And tell them you want the free 78% nitrogen fill instead. Nitrogen is the biggest scam out there - sheesh. Since you signed the papers you are SOL and trust me once you have the car $400 is gonna be a non-issue. Its the principal of the thing and I can understand your frustration. The good part like I said is once you've got your car its gonna be an irritation in your rear view mirror.

If you really wanna do something about it you can tell 'em if they don't change it you're gonna express you dissatisfaction with the dealership on the forums, etc and when anyone googles their dealership that thread is gonna pop up. Make it worth their while to not have you leave unhappy....
When he was "selling" me the nitro he did mention lifetime free fill-ups. But like you said, it's really not about the money. He could of said there was a $1000 "papa needs some new swag" fee that was standard cost and I would of smiled and said "OK!" - ignorance truely is bliss I guess.

I won't go back and complain since a signed deal is signed deal. But they have 90 days from April to get me my car. I did swing by the other day and he told me the guy that ordered his car a MONTH before I did still hasn't recieved his. Reading the back of the agreement, after 90 days I have the option to pull out will my deposit returned and no questions (although I hope he asks why I rather pull out than arange a new date.)

I think this really hurt their dealership because they also lost my "390Z" purchase (and all my friend's future Nissan purchases - one in which is actually affecting that paticular dealer right now since I've already told some1 I know to go somewhere else.)

IF ANY DEALERS ARE READING THIS - PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR COMMERCIALS - NISSAN OWNERS ARE PASSIONATE ABOUT THEIR CARS - DO NOT BULLCRAP US AND WE WILL GIVE YOU THE SAME RESPECT.
Knux is offline   Reply With Quote