View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 11:04 AM   #68 (permalink)
CFZ
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z
CFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond reputeCFZ has a reputation beyond repute

Since my thread got bumped up I guess I should do an ongoing review. The springs still ride awesome, and in fact I have been to a few track days now, and I can honestly say that I cant ask for anything more from these springs. They feel great. I know I posted up that they drive really neutral on the track but I just went to the track while it was raining over the weekend. The cool thing about this was that because the track was really slick it was very easy to feel the pitching motions of the vehicle at its limit. In the rain the car is so easily controlled with the throttle. My car ended up clocking one of the fastest times at the track in the rain. This is in a rear wheel drive vehicle! I was off my normal time by about 10 seconds or so but my car is having no where near as hard of a time in the rain than most of the other guys on the track. What I remember feeling through a corner was that during corner entry the vehicle would slightly pitch sideways and I would set the angle of the vehicle's slip angle and then through the entire corner I would drive through using the accellerator to make fine adjustments. There is no twitchiness, instability, or excessive amount of over or understeer.

I understand that most people buy these springs for the drop and imo the drop is perfect.
but the reason why I bought these springs in the first place is not because of the drop or anything like that, it is the most affordable feelable suspension upgrade one can get. I couldnt be happier.

I really have to take more pictures at these events. I have a few pictures floating around on this forum but apparently not in this thread. So here are newer pictures but nothing has changed.

CFZ is offline   Reply With Quote