View Single Post
Old 12-23-2010, 02:34 AM   #4 (permalink)
nismo 1234
Track Member

Drives: 10 370z M6 40th
nismo 1234 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Why would they not ?? I looked it up the 10mm from H&R should fit the part # is HR2065662.
that part number is for a 350z, the local shop and H&R are both unsure if it can be used on a 370z
thanks for the part number tho! i googled the part number and found out that this site is selling H&R 10mm spacer for 370z with the same part number that you gave.
H&R Trak+ 10mm Wheel Spacer Kit 5x114.3 DRS - 370Z - performance parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian370z View Post
A 10mm spacer in the rear should bring the offset out nicely. There is a debate about whether the bolt on style spacers such as the Ichiba V2s are safe to use as they essentially add weak points to the wheels because they have two sets of studs holding the wheel to the hub instead of studs built into the hub like the H&Rs.

I am trying to figure that out personally; I have seen reviews of people having the Ichibas fail by snapping studs while many have run them for years and have never had an issue.
i would rather go with H&R if they fit, but if they dont than i would go with nismo studs and ichibas 10mm spacer. i rather not take the risk of my studs breaking
nismo 1234 is offline   Reply With Quote