Thread: Paint chips !
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 10:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
B1nks
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370Z Base 6MT
B1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond reputeB1nks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paint chips !

I have never before had so many issues with paint chipping on a car before. I had a 2008 350Z and didn't even have this many issues. The chips aren't even on the bumper or hood(although there is a TINYTINYTINY one on the hood) but along the side skirts below the doors. WTF, odd. Don't know why either. I just washed my car and found another new one on the driver side quarter panel just behind the side skirt. I guess I'm going to get the side skirts repainted and 3M scotch guarded. Anyone else having this issue ?

I only have 1250 miles on the 370 and had 8k on the 350 with less issues and I don't feel this is a Nissan doing something wrong issue because it's with a lot of cars these days with the paint not being led paint anymore(more with imports than domestics though).
B1nks is offline   Reply With Quote