View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 09:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
CBRich
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
CBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond reputeCBRich has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see how Shogun looking poor in one fight and then finishing off a washed up Chuck Liddell in another fight leads to the first title shot at Lyoto. I think we can all agree that Rampage was off his game against Forrest and even then Forrest simply out pointed him. IMO, he deserves first shot.

CroCop seems to have put his better years behind him and that really disappoints me as I've always been a huge fan of his. But hopefully I'm wrong and he can rise back to power. AND BY POWER I MEAN HEADKICKS!!! LOL.

Let's not forget Lesnar Mir. I have a respect for Lesnar's power and strength but I'm a big jiu-jitsu guy and would love to see Mir put a hurting on Brock.

And Finally, my favorite fighter GSP will be taking on Alves. Should be good as Alves seems to be one of the only 170s that can match GSP strength wise and he is a great striker.

I can not wait.

Last edited by CBRich; 06-06-2009 at 10:02 PM.
CBRich is offline   Reply With Quote