View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 09:56 PM   #92 (permalink)
NotmyGTR
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z/Pearl 6speed
NotmyGTR is on a distinguished road
Default Nissan work

I asked my dealer about warranty items for readily available mod parts such as intake, exhaust, headers, and cats. He told me that even if I brought a stillen product in and had the dealer change it out, it would void some parts of the warranty. Depending on what it was. Unless..........bohica (Bend Over Here It Comes Again) I was having them replace stock parts with Nismo parts. Then the warranty isnt voided.

My point is, if you can mod the car with Nismo parts, and the warranty isnt void, than why dont you guys have a Nismo oil cooler installed, and still maintain your warranty. If you get that "We dont have an aftermarket oil cooler for the 370 yet" response, call them on B.S. The car sent out for test drives/reports had a larger oil cooler on it. This should put this thread/discussion to rest as soon as someone has their dealer put one of the oil coolers on their ride.

Im going over to my dealer on monday to pick up some touch up paint they ordered for my car. I will certainly ask about this when I go over there and report back with any info.