View Single Post
Old 06-06-2009, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
NotmyGTR
Base Member

Drives: 09 370Z/Pearl 6speed
NotmyGTR is on a distinguished road
Default Funny......but good

Just got back from Best Buy. Had to buy a laptop for my 7 year old. Daddy granting birthday wishes for my princess. Anyway, of course when my wife and I got there, I parked at the back of the lot. Went inside....shopped around for what we wanted and bought a few things besides the laptop and left. 35-45 min total. As we were walking towards the Z I noticed that the parking lot was full in the area around where I parked...........and yes, I immediately started mumbling and cussing about incosiderate f*^ks parking around my ride. Suddenly, my wife starts laughing and says "this must be the nice car section of best buy". Staggered by open spots for two rows was: My 370, Silver GT-R, MB 370Z, 2 Mercedes, 5 series BMW, 2010 Camaro. Sprinkled in the midst of all this beauty was a couple guys staring in awe. I thought it was hillarious, but very cool at the same time. They all had the same idea I did.

Before someone posts something about pics??????????? My wife and I were at starbucks when the store called and said my laptop had arrived (special order pink....what can I say, she is 7 and likes pink) so we just drove over to pick it up. So, I dont make it a point to drive around with my digital camera. Hence no pics. But, after this incident, I might pick a cheap one up and keep in the car just for occasions such as this.