View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 01:37 PM   #9 (permalink)
FromG2Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 5.0, kona, 6MT
FromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to beholdFromG2Z is a splendid one to behold

First off, let me state that an 06/07 Z06 would blow the doors off my Z. But.... that being said, I was also considering a used Z06 the same time I was looking at my Z. After much deliberation, I determined that though it was faster, I didn't like the interior look and feel (quality). The seats also had the look and feel of typical GM... cracking leather (already), etc. I also didn't like the fact that all vette's pretty much look the same, and it's almost always old men over 50 driving it. I didn't want to be in that category. Again, it all comes down to personal choice, but pure speed and torque wasn't enough to sway me.
2012 5.0 GT Prem, Kona Blue, 6MT, HID, Brembo, 3.73 -- Ordered: 9/20/11, Born on: 10/20/11, Delivered 11/15/11"Marilyn" GT500 mufflers/flaps, MGW shifter, FRPP K springs, BMR panhard bar, Boss coil covers, 3DC spoiler, Llumar Tint (35% and 20%), 3M ClearBra
FromG2Z is offline   Reply With Quote