View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 10:46 AM   #64 (permalink)
toner123
Track Member

Drives: TT 370z Touring/SP
toner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura abouttoner123 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to toner123

Quote:
Originally Posted by weiboy718 View Post
yeah, I provided all my info to them. THe last time I talked to them was last Friday and they pretty much told me there's nothing else they can do for me with the exception to drive it down there to them and have it looked at. I was also told that if it was caused by a bad install it won't be their fault and sounds like I'm gonna have to pay them to fix it. I really wanted to ask them what if it's not the install's problem and solely your tunes would you take the kit back? I think they're thinking I am making up all this stuff.

I know I'm not the only one to experience detonation, hesitation, heat soaked.(my pump works),idling and sometimes stall. I've be patience enough already so pls don't tell me to be patience. my kit was installed on the end of June and been having problems for the past 6 months. been down to Stillen's facility not once but twice and still can't fix it. I'm not about to take my car for another useless road trip. I'm on the edge about these issues and will have it removed soon. if it sell, then good hard lesson learned. if not It's going straight to the dumpster.
No dumpster lol you can send it to me so i can try a couple things and then i'll send it back to you.
Frank
toner123 is offline   Reply With Quote