View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 01:33 AM   #7 (permalink)
90 ST
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 90 and 15 GMC Sierra
90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute90 ST has a reputation beyond repute

No kits that i've seen, It's mostly just run an additional ground from the battery to car,the same size as your power wire or bigger. Even this one thing will help, i swapped the stock "wire" for a 4 AWG and added a 0AWG, as that was the size of my power wire. The rest is just a matter of replaceing the stock wire with bigger wire. As for Caps, the Streetwires ones are not expensive, and are one of the quickest charge/discharge ones out there. Also 1 fared is about as big as you want to go. the muli fared caps start acting like batteries thus redusing the charge/discharge time. If one needed more capasitance then you would link together 1 fared caps.
Also swapping to a good battery as i noticed you asked about would also be a good thing.

Last edited by 90 ST; 12-22-2010 at 01:36 AM.
90 ST is offline   Reply With Quote