View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 03:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jeffblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z32TT & 335xi Coupe
Jeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond reputeJeffblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony@FontanaNissan View Post
Every dealership has different outlooks on alignment with aftermarket suspension. do you have adjustable arms other than the rear? If not, they may not be able to do much adjustment to benefit you, or at least there is a chance they might not be able to adjust the toe and caster enough to benefit you. Make sure they have a tech who is somewhat knowledgeable with this.

also, make sure their rack is a type that your lowered car can get up on. Many Infiniti dealers use an older style rack that is raised, and the ramps are NOT lowered car friendly at all. Just FYI on this, as it might lead to potential damage that they may not cover etc...

If you can find a GTR certified dealership, that's the best way to go, because you'll get a tech who knows enough about higher end suspensions, and a flush in floor rack for the car to get onto

Too bad you're not out in Cali, we could take care of your needs.
thanks for the tips and advice. yes i would certainly come to you guys if i were in cali. I think i'll go back to performance motorsport. They did my allignment at their dealership (Performance Nissan of Smithtown) and it is a GTR Certified allignment machine. pretty sure my local infniti place isn't. not worth saving 50 bucks to have all the headaches. and i only have adjustable arms on the rears.
Jeffblue is offline   Reply With Quote