View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 12:02 PM   #2481 (permalink)
christian370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370Z/Saab 900se
christian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond reputechristian370z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze View Post
I would like to add my two cents to this thread I am new to the forum and just picked up a 370z. I have be paying attention to this thread and the dyno numbers that people have been getting from this kit. I had a vortech V3 supercharged 03 350z that made more power than most people with this kit so far. I am not trying to start a war here but I know this blower can make more power,because its no where near being maxed out.

Im just waiting for stillen or someone to push this kit

Here is my dyno of my 350 3.12 pulley all bolt ons
The hardware can clearly support much larger power levels (enough to blow the stock engine up), but there seem to be some issues with the overall design; some have suggested the MAP placement is not ideal and has led to some of the inconsistent engine performance when ambient temperatures get colder or hot. (The biggest issue right now are the Stillen tunes, but that is not related to the integrity of the hardware)

Some people love their kit while others have had nothing but troubles, I am still considering it just for the power potential.
SP Rays -- RE-11s -- SpecialtyZ Tune -- Swift Springs -- Stillen 25R Oil Cooler -- Stillen G3 Intakes -- Berk HFCs -- F.I. 12" CBE -- Stillen Sway Bars -- Es14 Spring -- INGS+1 lip -- CF Spoiler -- GTR Start Button -- VLED Parking Lights -- PWJDM V2 shift knob
christian370z is offline   Reply With Quote