View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 10:11 PM   #231 (permalink)
LMBmikeZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th
LMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond reputeLMBmikeZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripomaxx2000 View Post
Hey Mike:

Like with any other car, regardless if it is FWD, RWD or AWD, you have to drive slowly and with care in the snow. As for the 370z, I don't think it will make a huge difference.

So far, I can tell the difference between driving my 2005 RSX and 2010 370z in regards to the steering - the RSX has a harder steering may be due to it being FWD. I find that I have to hold on to the steering wheel on 370z more so that it does not bounce around on uneven pavement. But the acceleration with the paddle shifters on the 370z is fast, fast, fast !!!

Cheers,

TK
with you when it comes to taking it a little slower! but I think what is crazy is how many owners are showing the lack in care and respect to their sports cars, which were obviously not made with the intent to winter drive them. I feel the same way when daily on my way to work I see mustangs, camaro's, MR2's, a supra (yes a supra!), 350z's even M3's........well my point is that if I owned any of those sports cars I would take the time to store the vehicle and get a weather appropriate vehicle for the time I need it (nov-may)

but hey that could just be me, but we'll see who has a nice Z in 10....... 15 even 20 years from now! I know mine will be, can't say the same for those ppl driving their sports car in the winter.....man think about all that salt eating into your clear coat!