View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 07:48 PM   #18 (permalink)
kellyefields
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Supercharged
kellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of lightkellyefields is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by red6spd View Post
Yea cool find, but I dont see anything like that happening. I would hope Nissan learned there lesson with the 300ZX turbo and its 40-50K pricing and not kill another Z.
With the number of people that are going the FI route another putting another 10 grand into min. it seems like nissan would like to put that money in there pocket. Maybe they should offer the Nismo version with a TT setup only. Produce only a limited number to make it exclusive and call it a day. I would say there would be a waiting list if that were to happen. Who knows I will just settle building mine with a stroker kit to bring up the liters to a 4.5 and slap a TT on it. By the time i complete that I will have it to tear up the streets with and purchase the next model and be able to do it without having to worry about downtime since I already have a monster setting next to it.
kellyefields is offline   Reply With Quote