View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010, 08:15 AM   #779 (permalink)
shadoquad
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: .
shadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond reputeshadoquad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a1mustang View Post
A white shirt is classic. For any sort of special event I always look to the white shirt with a solid tie. It just looks right.

But for the day to day there's nothing wrong with color. Just stay away from bright colors. Bright yellows, pinks, and greens usually look pretty terrible, but in pastel they look nice.
Dark shirts can look good in a suit, but only rarely imo. For day to day work, you end up looking like a pimp, and not in a good way. I know guys where I work that wear the whole colorful suit, dark shirt and tie, fedora, hankie... Seriously, you're looking around the corner for the hoochie train.
shadoquad is offline   Reply With Quote