View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 11:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
SoCal 370Z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Answers
SoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSoCal 370Z has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
So u recommend they comp me for the cover as well as paint? Will they make me give the cover back? I was just going to modify it with another cover I have and take off that stupid *** clear thing. But I do believe they should have to pay for there product that damaged ANOTHER of there products.
First: document, document, document. Take photographs of the damage, the cover, grab your receipts.

And for future reference you can enter your Z's VIN into the Nissan's database on your receipt at the Nissan dealership to help verify you purchased said part(s).

Yes, it Nissan's dime that should be paying for the paint, the cover, and the rental car while yours is in the paint shop. Being on Guam I believe there's only one Nissan dealer. Don't let them d!ck you around. Definitely, call Nissan Consumer Affairs Department Service and start a case (800) 647-7261. Don't wait for the dealer to get back to you before doing this.

Keep the car cover until final resolution as it is evidence. If they want it back, make sure your car is fixed to your satifaction, and they have refunded your money. Again, keep Nissan Corporate in the loop throughout the process.